Are you fed up with slow speeds and Internet Download Manager (IDM) wont give you the proper downloading speeds, looking to optimize your speeds for better downloading then this article is for you. All of us knows that IDM is the best software to download things at faster way but it can also be optimized further with some settings. Therefore today I am going to tell you How top Boost IDM downloading speeds up to maximum and open all the ports of it etc. Note- I have mentioned two methods below, so pick up one to give a try and test!
How to Increase Downloading Speed of IDM Manually?
Step 1- Firstly of Open your IDM Tray icon in the bottom right.
Step 2- Then go to Downloads > Options.
Step 3- Now select the Connection option from the options and make the changes given below-
- Change Connection Speed to “LAN 10Mbs”.
- Be sure that BPS Field number has changed to 10000000 after changing connection Speed.
- Then Change Maximum Connection Numbers to 16.
Now Save these settings by clicking the OK button. After saving these settings you will observe that your downloading speed is increased now. Enjoy!
I am damn sure from now, you will see the change in IDM Speed i.e doubled.
How to boost IDM speed with IDM Optimizer?
- Firstly Download IDM Optimizer from Here.
- Once it opened, you will see the following screen display :-
- Now just hit the ” maximize now ” button and you are all done.
- Now just restart your computer and see the difference in download speed.
That’s it! Have a nice day.
Join me on Google+
Respected Readers :-